Promises, Promises

Alright so I have a few things to blog about and we are nearing the end of the quarter at school so I should have some free time to pump out some posts soon. Here are a few things we've thought about that I'll be blogging about soon:

* Cake(s)
* Flowers
* DIYing
* Budget/Guest List size

I also have a few posts over at my other blog that I'm going to migrate over here because I think I'm going to stay over here at blogger.

Anywho... to make up for being such a bad blogger, I'll let you in on a little secret.


Over at Backyard Bride she's giving away a $25 Gift Card to Ulta. If you've never been to Ulta, you should get over there. They have a boatload of beauty products ranging from the stuff you find a drugstores to some higher-end stuff. They have sales all the time so make sure you sign up for their free rewards card and give them your address so they can send you tons of coupons ('cause they will.... seriously... tons.) So get over there and enter to win! And while you're over there, read that blog! It's pretty awesome. (much better than mine! ha!)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: