Super Bride

Is what I aim to be.

When I was a kid, I made clothes, boots and a crown for my cat. Seriously. We have photographic evidence of this, not that my mom would let me forget it! As a teenager (and captain of the cheerleading squad) I made tons of snacks, ironed the the skirts of every single girl on the squad before important games and made schedules and reminders for everone's locker doors. In my early college years I got into stamping and cardmaking. For the last few years I've made all of my Christmas cards and birthday cards for family. My point is: I like making stuff! I like to cook, I like to craft, I like to do everything myself.


This translates into wedding planning like so:

What should I DIY?

Invitations? Absolutely!
Other paper products? Of course!
Favors? Pshh why not?
Flowers? I think we can do that!
Decorations? Yep, I'll do that too.
Cake? Uhm... well.. maybe.

I want to do it all. I want to be Super Bride. (I'll address the stress aspect of this in another post)

Since our wedding will have so many DIY projects I've created a dedicated DIY link up in the header where I'll compile all of the projects.

What's your DIY list?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: