Sooo... *awkward silence*

I want to be a good blogger, but lately I've been sucking... big time.

Let me make a few excuses for myself. Our wedding will be in the Summer or Fall of 2011. That's quite some time from now. We just are not at a point where we're making big decisions. We don't have a date, a venue or really much at all planned. I'm also a full time student and I work part time, which doesn't leave a lot of time in my life for other things like blogging. But, in the interest of full disclosure, I still spend a lot of time doing wedding research and preliminary planning so I really should have things to write about.

I've also been switching back and forth between accounts on blogger and wordpress. I'm still not completely sure which account I'll stick with, but for now I'm back with blogger.

But I do have something good to show you today! (don't be so shocked!)

I made an inspiration board!!


We're hoping for a wedding that is earthy, romantic and a little rustic. I love, love, love everything about this board. I love the colors.. I love the feel of it. I made it without collaborating with FI and only showed him when it was finished to see what he thought. What was the first thing he said? "What's with that gray suit?" *sigh* I love the idea of the men in light gray suits, but FI isn't sold on it. Otherwise he said he liked it so as of now it's our plan.

Did you create an inspiration board?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: