Suits and Pee-wee Herman

Last night Sean and I went to the mall, just to walk around and browse the stores. I purposely parked next to Macy’s so we could walk through the menswear section to look through the suits. We really don't need to make a decision any time soon, but for some reason I had suits on the brain.

We meandered through all of the suit racks and only saw one light gray suit in a sea of black and dark blue. I asked Sean what he thought of it and this is the conversation that followed:


“Eh, it’s okay. It kind of reminds me of something Pee-wee Herman would wear.”
“What? Why would you think that?”
“I don’t know. It just does.”
“Hrmm…”
“Did you just say Herman? Like Pee-wee Herman?”
“Oh my god… let’s get out of here.”

I was thinking more of this:

 

and a little less of this:



I think I’m going to leave the suit thing alone for awhile.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: