I hate birds.

I know that's kind of a weird thing to hate, but I do. I really, really dislike almost all kinds of birds. Let's go over a brief list of reasons why.

1. They are really loud
2. They poop all over the place
3. They're smart and kiniving
4. They are not very nice


I get all freaked out when they fly near me. I get all pissed off when the poop all over my precious car. So, what does this have to do with weddings?

I can't get the idea of a cute little bird cake topper out of my head! What the hell?! Can someone who hates birds have a pair on her wedding cake? I've got a long time to think about it so maybe I'll find something I love more before I need to buckle down and buy one. In the mean time let's look at pictures of some really cute ones.





 Have you had any unexpected oh-my-gah-i-have-to-have-that moments about something you would normally hate?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 comments:

Dancy said...

Um... I hate the color pink. I mean really, really not a fan. Sooo... why's it like one of the dominant colors of my wedding huh? Yeah, I dunno either. *shrugs# ;)

Anna Panik said...

Very cute birds :)
What a luck that they do not poop all over the place :))))