Wedding Planning Laziness

True to the title of this post, I have been incredibly lazy in my wedding planning lately.




Over the winter and even in early spring, I could (and would) spend hours a day researching and planning. I have a little over 40 possible wedding venues bookmarked right now. When we got engaged (back in November) we decided that we would just browse around over the winter and buckle down into researching and deciding on a venue in the spring.

Well, the spring is pretty much gone, we're well on our way to summer, and we all know how quickly the summer goes. Now if I would get off my ever-growing-behind and start doing some real venue research, this wouldn't be a problem.

For some reason, I just have no desire to get back into the venue search. The whole process just seems daunting and bothersome to me lately. I think my problem is that my research before was "just for fun." But now I'm expected to actually make a decision out of all of this. I have to actually pick a venue!

I have a feeling this won't be my only bout of wedding laziness. Did you go through periods of laziness?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is awesome!